Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submitted text is in an editable format
- The reference list and footnotes based on APA.
- The text submitted to the Editorial Board was not published in other publishing houses
- The article is marked with: • a summary (100-150 words), • a list of keywords, • names and surnames, degrees and scientific titles of the authors, • name of the institution represented by the Author / Authors (affiliation), • ORCID number of the authors, • if the research used to write the article was financed from funds other than own funds, a statement about the sources of funding should be included in the article.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.