The main issues presented by the TiAM quarterly include, but are not limited:
- Dispensers and dosing of loose and liquid materials.
- Packages and packaging and labelling of packages.
- Techniques and technologies for joining small and larger elements.
- Quality control of the obtained connections.
- Assembly of subassemblies, assemblies and final products.
- Assembly processes in service and maintenance works.
- Assembly processes in modernization and reconstruction works.
- Robotization, automation and computerization of assembly processes.
- Ensuring the quality and reliability of assembly connections.
- Organization, standardization and economization of assembly processes.
- Provision of staff for the implementation of assembly processes.
- Modern methods and technologies supporting the planning and implementation of assembly processes.
- Production of parts for assembly.
- Production scheduling.
- Reliability and maintenance of machines and assembly systems.
- Construction and problems in the production of complex products.
- Theoretical issues on the functioning of assembly systems.
A publication in “Technologia I Automatyzacja Montażu” is awarded 40 points according to the list of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education.
All scientific manuscripts are subject to double blind peer review.
Sieć Badawcza Łukasiewicz - Warszawski Instytut Technologiczny