Information Clause GDPR 2020
In accordance with Article 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the
Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal
data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data
Protection Regulation) (Official Journal of the EU, L 119, 2016, p. 1) hereinafter referred to as GDPR,
the Publisher informs as follows:
- The Administrator of your personal data is Ignacy Łukasiewicz University of Technology in Rzeszów
seated at Al. Powstańców Warszawy 12, 35-959 Rzeszów, tel. +48 17 865 1100, email address:
- The Administrator has appointed the Data Protection Officer to supervise the accuracy of personal
data processing, who may be contacted by telephone: +48 17 865 1775 or via email at
email@example.com in any matter regarding the processing of the Author's personal data and
exercising the rights related to the processing of personal data.
- The Author’s personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
a) implementation of the provisions of this Agreement - pursuant to Article 6, Section 1, letter b1
of the GDPR,
b) fulfilment by the Publisher of the legal obligation resulting from the provisions of the Act of 26
July 1991 on Natural Persons’ Income Tax (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2019, item 1387 with
subsequent amendments), and in the case where the fee referred to in § 5 Section 2 is subject
to social insurance - the Act of 13 October 1998 on the social insurance system (i.e. Journal of
Laws of 2019, item 300 with subsequent amendments), and in the case where the
remuneration referred to in Art. 5 Section 2 is subject to health insurance - the Act of 27 August
2004 on health care benefits financed from public funds (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2019, item
1393 with subsequent amendments), as well as executive acts of the aforementioned Acts,
and other binding legal regulations - pursuant to Article 6, Section 1, letter c2 of the GDPR,
c) alternatively asserting / defending the rights or claims – pursuant to Article 6, Section 1, letter
f 3 of the GDPR.
- The provision of personal data is voluntary but necessary for the conclusion of this Agreement.
Failure to provide personal data shall make it impossible to conclude this Agreement.
- The recipients of the Author's personal data shall be competent tax authorities, and in the case
where the fee referred to in Art. 5 Section 2 is subject to social insurance and health insurance –
Social Insurance Institution, and other recipients in any cases arising from the applicable
- The Author’s personal data shall not be disclosed to other recipients in third countries or to
- The Administrator may transfer the processing of the Author's personal data to other entities
providing services in the interest of the Administrator, e.g. IT services concerning servicing and
repairing failures in IT systems.
- The Author's personal data will be processed for the period necessary for the execution of this
agreement and thereafter stored for the purposes and for the time and to the extent required by
law or for the assertion/defence of rights or claims related thereto, and then for the period
required by applicable law for the performance of archiving duties, whichever is later. At the end
of the storage period, the data will be irreversibly anonymised.
- The Author has the right to access and rectify personal data or restrict personal data processing
and the right to object to the processing or to delete the data, as far as this is permitted by law.
- The Author has the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority (i.e. to the President of
the Personal Data Protection Office) if they consider that the processing of their personal data
violates the provisions of the GDPR.
- The Author’s personal data shall not be subject to a decision based on automated processing,
1 Art.6, Section 1, letter b of the GDPR: processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the
data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract.
2 Art.6, Section 1, letter c of the GDPR: processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which
the Administrator is subject.
3 Art.6, Section 1, letter f of the GDPR: processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued
by the Administrator